|Place(s) of activity:|
Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
Master's degree in Structural Engineering, Cornell University.
|1988 - 1995||
Founder and President of DGES (David Goodyear Engineering Services) Consulting Engineers, Inc. in Olympia, Washington.
Senior Vice President of T.Y. Lin International.
Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- Crooked River Bridge - David Goodyear Engineering Services
- Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge - T. Y. Lin International
- East Huntington Bridge - Arvid Grant and Associates
- Design of the New Mike O'Callaghan Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge at Hoover Dam. Presented at: Structures Congress 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 14-16, 2011, pp. 1806 - 1815. (2011):
- Engineering's Newest Marvel. In: Civil Engineering Magazine, v. 81, n. 10 (October 2011), pp. 56-87. (2011):
- Design Basis for the New Port Mann Bridge over the Fraser River. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 27, n. 1 (February 2017), pp. 15-19. (2017):
- The New Clark Bridge: Saddle-Draped Cables. In: Civil Engineering Magazine, v. 64, n. 8 (August 1994), pp. 46-49. (1994):
- The New Colorado River Arch Bridge at Hoover Dam. An Innovative Hybrid of Concrete and Steel. Presented at: fib Symposium 2004, 26-28 April 2004, Avignon, pp. 222-223. (2004):
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: