Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Post-earthquake modelling of transportation networks using an agent-based model. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Impact of pulse parameters on the seismic response of long-period bridges. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Prioritizing transportation network recovery using a resilience measure. In: Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure. :
- Flexural performance evaluation of corroded steel beams based on 3D corrosion morphology. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Prediction of fatigue failure of corrosion affected riveted connections in steel structures. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Boundary-enhanced reconstruction algorithm for probabilistic inspection of composite plate defects with air-coupled Lamb waves. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Behaviour of concrete-filled steel tubes with concrete imperfection under axial tension. In: Magazine of Concrete Research. :
- A surprising theorem to reduce the mathematical complexity of an important class of infrastructure maintenance problems. In: Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure. :
- Experimental and Analytical Behavior of Square CFDST Column Blind Bolted to Steel Beam Connections. In: International Journal of Steel Structures. :
- Revisiting some Important Heritage Bridges of Calcutta. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Engineering History and Heritage. :