Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||21804|
|4||Schweizerische Bauzeitung (1883-1946)||11102|
|5||Computers & Structures||10864|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering. The First 80 Years 1929–2009. International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE), Zurich (Switzerland). (2011):
- Reconsidering the frieze on the Arch of Constantine. In: Journal of Roman Archeology. :
- Mechanical evolutionary behavior of steam‐cured concrete under the coupling effect of flexural fatigue and minus temperature. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Experimental research and mechanical analysis on the bond‐slip behavior between concrete and corroded I‐shaped steel. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Experimental study on bond‐slip constitutive relation of SSSCFST columns. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Predicting the circumferential strains on a cylindrical concrete specimen during a pull‐out test. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Experimental study on seismic performance of shear wall with precast concrete hollow molds. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Cyclic behavior of beams rehabilitated by reinforced concrete layers. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Evaluation of mechanical and microstructure properties of engineered cementitious composites made of zeolite. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Minto Island pedestrian bridge, Salem, Oregon, USA. In: Structural Concrete. :