Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- A Practical Method for the Elastic Buckling Design of Network Arch Bridges. In: International Journal of Steel Structures. :
- Energy harvesting of beam vibration based on piezoelectric stacks. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Adaptive switching vibration control of flexible piezoelectric structure. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Particle filtering‐based adaptive training of neural networks for real‐time structural damage diagnosis and prognosis. In: Structural Control and Health Monitoring. :
- Design guidelines for the functional efficiency of laboratory facilities. In: Architectural Engineering and Design Management. :
- Is speeding more likely during weekend night hours? Evidence from sensor-collected data in Montreal. In: Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering / Revue canadienne de génie civil. :
- An Efficient Hybrid Method for Dynamic Interaction of Train-Track-Bridge Coupled System. In: Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering / Revue canadienne de génie civil. :
- Gleisstopfen: Modellierung der Stopf pickel‐Schotterbett‐Interaktion. In: geotechnik. :
- Fabrication and characterization of 3D printing induced orthotropic functional ceramics. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Effect of FIB milling on NiTi films and NiTi/Si micro-bridge sensor. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :