Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 470,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from around 600 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||27807|
|4||Energy and Buildings||11369|
|5||Schweizerische Bauzeitung (1883-1946)||11099|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Structural reliability of ultra‐high‐performance fiber reinforced concrete beams in shear. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Experimental study on seismic behavior of T‐shaped steel fiber reinforced concrete columns. In: Structural Concrete. :
Effects of aggregate type, aggregate pretreatment method, s
upplementary cementitious materials,and macro fibers on fresh and hardened properties of high‐strength all‐lightweight self‐compacting concrete. In: Structural Concrete.
Evaluating simplified macromodeling approaches of simulating infilled
reinforced concreteframes with openings. In: Structural Concrete.
- Structural behavior of full‐scale precast posttensioned girder with substandard transverse reinforcement–experimental and analytical study. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Eccentric loading behavior of steel tube columns filled with steel‐fiber‐reinforced recycled concrete. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Experimental and numerical investigations of the effectiveness of engineered cementitious composites and stainless steel plates in shear strengthening of reinforced concrete beams. In: Structural Concrete. :
Repair of reinforced concrete bridge columns subjected to chloride‐induced corrosion with
ultra‐high performance fiber reinforced concrete. In: Structural Concrete.
- Investigation on the crack formation in carbon concrete for the use in deck caps on cantilever slabs of bridges. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Impact resistance and mechanical properties of fiber‐reinforced concrete using string and fibrillated polypropylene fibers in a hybrid form. In: Structural Concrete. :