Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Hyperboloid Modules for Deployable Structures. In: Nexus Network Journal. :
- Programmable graphene-based humidity and heat driven actuators prepared by one-step laser direct writing. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Efficient acoustic energy harvesting by deploying magnetic restoring force. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Soft robots based on dielectric elastomer actuators: A review. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Modeling and analysis of a linear ultrasonic motor: consider the slider movement characteristic. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- A broadband electret-based vibrational energy harvester using soft magneto-sensitive elastomer with asymmetrical frequency response profile. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Interfacial debonding detection of strengthened steel structures by using smart CFRP-FBG composites. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Highly sensitive and stable printed pressure sensor with microstructured grid arrays. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Study of electro-elastocaloric effect and pyroelectric energy density in piezocomposites. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Calibrating HCM model for roundabout entry capacity under heterogeneous traffic. In: Journal of Modern Transportation. :