Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 470,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from around 600 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||24078|
|4||Energy and Buildings||11111|
|5||Schweizerische Bauzeitung (1883-1946)||11099|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Evaluation of risks to UNESCO World Heritage (WH) sites in Taxila, Pakistan using ground-based and satellite remote sensing techniques. In: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 55 (May 2022). (2022):
- Determining the level of organic acid air pollution in museum storage rooms by mass-balance modelling. In: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 55 (May 2022). (2022):
- Exhibit supports for sandstone artifacts designed through topology optimization and additive manufacturing techniques. In: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 55 (May 2022). (2022):
- ART-RISK 3.0 a fuzzy—based platform that combine GIS and expert assessments for conservation strategies in cultural heritage. In: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 55 (May 2022). (2022):
- Seismic force demand on RC shear walls for direct displacement‐based design. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Assessing beam shear behavior with distributed longitudinal strains. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Prediction and uncertainty quantification of compressive strength of high‐strength concrete using optimized machine learning algorithms. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Fatigue behavior of RC slabs flexurally strengthened with prestressed NSM CFRP laminates. In: Structural Concrete. :
- Study on the perforation process of concrete targets against the impact by nondeforming projectiles. In: Structural Concrete. :
- A study on the optimal use of soundless cracking demolition agents in fragmentations of concrete based on the extended finite element method. In: Structural Concrete. :