Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- A friction-based connection for retrofitting RC frames by steel braced frames. In: Structures. :
- Seismic vulnerability of circular tunnels in soft soil deposits: The case of Shanghai metropolitan system. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. :
- A new model to predict ground surface settlement induced by jacked pipes with flanges. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. :
- Influence of spatially varying thickness on load-bearing capacity of shotcrete. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. :
- (2020): Fragility of Bridge Columns under Vehicle Impact Using Risk Analysis. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- (2020): Active Earth Pressure against Rigid Retaining Walls for Finite Soils in Sloping Condition considering Shear Stress and Soil Arching Effect. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Experimental study on surface settlements induced by sequential excavation of two parallel tunnels in drained granular soil. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. :
- Stability analysis of twin horse-shoe shaped tunnels in rock mass. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. :
- : Editorial: Structural Health Monitoring of Bridges. In: Frontiers in Built Environment.
- : DIBRAST: A Computer-Aided Seismic Design Procedure for Frame Structures Equipped With Hysteretic Devices. In: Frontiers in Built Environment.