Stressed ribbon bridges
Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Mkomaas River Pedestrian Bridge||South Africa||150 m|
|2||Yume Tsuribashi Bridge||Japan||147.6000 m|
|3||Rafael Iglesias Bridge||Costa Rica||146 m|
|4||Metolong Dam Bridge B||Lesotho||127.7500 m|
|5||Sacramento River Trail Pedestrian Bridge||USA||127.4000 m|
|6||Lake Hodges Bridge||USA||100.5800 m|
|7||Terwillegar Park Footbridge||Canada||100 m|
|8||Puente Leonel Viera||Uruguay||90 m|
|9||East Golf Cart Bridge||USA||86.9000 m|
|10||Doctor D. Pedro Gómez Bosque Footbridge||Spain||85 m|
- Design of a Four Span Self-Anchored Arch Supported Stress Ribbon Footbridge. Presented at Footbridge 2014 - Past, Present & Future, London, 16-18 July 2014.
- A New Stone Stress Ribbon Pedestrian Bridge in Verona. Presented at Footbridge 2008 - Footbridges for Urban Renewal, Third International Conference on Footbridges, 2-4 July 2008, Porto, Portugal.
- Experimental and numerical assessment of the dynamic behaviour of a stress-ribbon footbridge. In Structural Concrete, v. 5, n. 1 (March 2004)
- Assessment of Running Pedestrian Induced Vibrations on a Stress-Ribbon Footbridge. Presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- A comparison of three different systems of stress ribbon bridges. Presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Curved Stress Ribbon and Flat Arch Pedestrian Bridges. Presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Nozomi Bridge - a hybrid structure of stress-ribbon deck and truss. In Structural Concrete, v. 7, n. 4 (December 2006)
- Slinky and other stress-ribbon bridges. Presented at Footbridge 2014 - Past, Present & Future, London, 16-18 July 2014.
- Precast Stress-Ribbon and Suspension Pedestrian Bridges. Presented at FIP Symposium 1993, Kyoto, Japan, vol.2.
- Stress ribbon and cable-supported pedestrian bridges., Thomas Telford Publishing, London (United Kingdom), ISBN 072773282X, 2005
- Spannbandbrücken. In Schweizerische Bauzeitung, v. 87, n. 8 (20 February 1969)
Spain (2011) , added on 23/10/2016
Japan , added on 05/11/2015
Lesotho (2013) , added on 08/01/2014
Spain (2004) , modified on 04/06/2017
Germany (1991) , modified on 30/05/2017
Germany (2006) , modified on 15/02/2017