Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge
- Application of Tuned Mass Dampers for the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge for Mitigation of Wind Vibrations. Presented at: Bridges and Structures Sustainability - Seeking Intelligent Solutions, IABSE Conference, Guangzhou, China, 8 – 11 May 2016, pp. 812-819. (2016):
- Durability Design of the Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Sea-Link Project: Principle and Procedure. In: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 20, n. 11 (November 2015), pp. 04015001. (2015):
- HK-Macau bridge gets ready for the off. In: Bridge Update, n. 74 (March 2008), pp. 3.
- Influence of Wind Barrier on Wind-Resistant Performance on Some Cable-Stayed Bridges in China Through Wind Tunnel Tests. Presented at: IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010, pp. 502-503. (2010):
- Latest Hong Kong link moves ahead. In: Bridge Update, n. 89 (January 2010), pp. 4.
- News in Brief. In: Bridge Update, n. 40 (December 2003), pp. 3.
- Sea spans. Preliminary design for the Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao link has just been completed, and bids for the design build contract for the island and tunnel are expected to be invited later this year. In: Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 16, n. 58 (1st Quarter 2010), pp. 42-43. (2010):
- Sensitivity analysis of the early-age cracking risk in an immersed tunnel. In: Structural Concrete, v. 15, n. 2 (June 2014), pp. 179-190. (2014):
- Two international mega-projects move a step closer. In: Bridge Update, n. 83 (April 2009), pp. 1, 4.