Yi Sun-Sin Bridge
|Name in local language:||’이순신대교|
|Other name(s):||1545 Bridge|
|Beginning of works:||November 2007|
|Completion:||12 May 2012|
|Function / usage:||
Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
Gwangyang, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
|Coordinates:||34° 54' 46.63" N 127° 42' 17.58" E|
|Coordinates:||34° 53' 56.42" N 127° 42' 17.19" E|
|main span||1 545 m|
|total length||2 260 m|
|span lengths||357.5 m - 1 545 m - 357.5 m|
|deck||girder depth||3.05 m|
Relevant Web Sites
- Fourth forward. in Bridge Update, n. 83 (April 2009)
- Magic number. in Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 14, n. 51 (2nd Quarter 2008)
- Longer. presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Report of An Unexpected Vortex-Induced Vibration in an Actual Suspension Bridge. presented at Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, IABSE Conference Geneva, September 2015.
- Gwangyang Bridge - Numerical Simulation of Construction Sequence. presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- The recent cable and deck erection methods applied in various types of suspension bridges in Korea. presented at Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, IABSE Conference Geneva, September 2015.
- Application of Various Schemes for Damping Estimation of the Suspension Bridge for the Cause Investigation of a Vortex-Induced Vibration. presented at Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, IABSE Conference Geneva, September 2015.
- Great lengths. in Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 15, n. 55 (2nd Quarter 2009)
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update