|Function / usage:||
|Coordinates:||53° 20' 50" N 6° 14' 28" W|
|deck||deck width||28 - 33 m|
|structural steel||2 600 t|
|ballast||2 800 t|
Case Studies and Applied Products
At the beginning of May 2009 the city of Rotterdam was crowded with spectators who wanted to catch a glimpse of a complete cable-stayed bridge sailing on a barge through the city! For this harp-shaped bridge it was the start of a week-long journey by sea to Dublin ... [more]
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- Dublin receives dramatic deck delivery. In: Bridge Update, n. 84 (June 2009), pp. 2.
- Literary lines. Dublin's second Calatrava-designed bridge will be a new landmark for the city's docklands. In: Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 15, n. 56 (3rd Quarter 2009), pp. 23-24. (2009):
- (2010): The Realisation of the Samuel Beckett Bridge – Dublin, Ireland. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, Italy, 22-24 September 2010, pp. 106-107.
- Samuel Beckett Bridge, Dublin, Ireland. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 21, n. 1 (February 2011), pp. 33-36. (2011):
- Samuel Beckett Bridge, Dublin, Ireland. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Bridge Engineering, v. 164, n. 3 (September 2011), pp. 133-144. (2011):
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: