Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Konstanz Cycle Bridge||Germany||70.0200 m|
|2||Andoain Footbridge||Spain||68 m|
|3||Stratford Town Centre Link Bridge||United Kingdom||65 m|
|4||Martutene Footbridge||Spain||62.6000 m|
|6||Footbridge across N-1||Spain||57.5200 m|
|7||Martutene Bridge||Spain||51.5000 m|
|8||Villabona-Zizurkil Footbridge||Spain||50.4000 m|
|9||Chiswick Park Footbridge||United Kingdom||50 m|
|10||Montornès Footbridge||Spain||47.7000 m|
- Application of weathering steel to highway bridges. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Durability of Structures = Durabilité des constructions = Dauerhaftigkeit von Bauwerken, Lisbon, Portugal, 6-8 September 1989. (1989):
- (2015): Build with weathering steel: environmental and economic impacts – Tramway Bridge in Paris suburbs. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, Geneva, Switzerland, September 2015, pp. 131-138.
- (2015): Cleaning Technique for Repair Painting on a Weathering Steel Bridge. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, Geneva, Switzerland, September 2015, pp. 1235-1242.
- Design and Performance of Weathering Steel Bridges on Scottish Trunk Roads. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, v. 90, n. 2 (April 1991), pp. 447-462. (1991):
- (2020): Formation mechanism, detection and evaluation of weathering patina on weathering steel bridges. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Risk Intelligence of Infrastructures, Seoul, South Korea, 9-10 November 2020, pp. 313-321.
Finland (2019), added on 14/01/2022
Japan, added on 07/02/2021
Italy (2006), added on 07/09/2020
Italy (2011), modified on 06/01/2022
Poland (2024), modified on 15/12/2021
United Kingdom (2000), modified on 15/12/2021