Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- EN 1991-2 traffic loads design charts for closed rib orthotropic deck plate based on Pelikan-Esslinger method. In: Steel and Composite Structures, v. 9, n. 4 (July 2009), pp. 303-323. (2009):
- The maintenance and repair of Dubrovnik bridge. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Operation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Large Infrastructure Projects, Bridges and Tunnels, Copenhagen, Denkmark, 15-17 May 2006, pp. 117-124. (2006):
- Aesthetics of Urban bridges. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Metropolitan Habitats and Infrastructure, Shanghai, China, 22-24 September 2004, pp. 98-99. (2004):
- (2009): Analysis and Design of Peljesac Bridge in Croatia. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Sustainable Infrastructure - Environment Friendly, Safe and Resource Efficient, Bangkok, Thailand, 9-11 September 2009, pp. 27-36.
- (2014): New Alternative Solutions for Pelješac Bridge in Croatia. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Engineering for Progress, Nature and People, Madrid, Spain, 3-5 September 2014, pp. 1896-1903.
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: