- (2021): Estimation of Ground Profiles Based on Microtremor Survey in the Bangkok Basin. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 7 (January 2021).
- Improvement of Tsunami Countermeasures Based on Lessons from The 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami — Situation After Five Years. In: Coastal Engineering Journal, v. 58, n. 4 (December 2016). (2016):
- (2020): Seismic Building Damage Prediction From GIS-Based Building Data Using Artificial Intelligence System. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (January 2020).
- Verification of attenuation models based on strong ground motion data in Northern Thailand. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 133 (June 2020). (2020):
- (2018): Possible Failure Mechanism of Buildings Overturned during the 2011 Great East Japan Tsunami in the Town of Onagawa. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 3 (February 2018).
- (2017): An Analysis of Fatality Ratios and the Factors That Affected Human Fatalities in the 2011 Great East Japan Tsunami. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 2 (January 2017).