Chongming North Bridge
- 730m Main Span Combined Highway and Railway Cable-stayed Bridge. Presented at: Improving Infrastructure Worldwide, IABSE Symposium, Weimar, 19-21.09.2007, pp. 552-553. (2007):
- Cable-Stayed Bridges in Shanghai where Chinese Recent Major Bridges Launched. Presented at: IABSE Workshop, Recent Major Bridges, Shanghai, May 2009. (2009):
- Chongming choice. In: Bridge Update, n. 47 (October 2004), pp. 2.
- Great demand and great challenge. Chinese major bridge projects under construction for improving traffic infrastructure nationwide. Presented at: Improving Infrastructure Worldwide, IABSE Symposium, Weimar, 19-21.09.2007, pp. 6-9. (2007):
- Monitoring System Design for Shanghai Yangtze River Bridge under Extreme Environmental Condition. Presented at: 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011. (2011):
- Shanghai showcase. In: Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 14, n. 50 (1st Quarter 2008), pp. 41. (2008):
- Shanghai Yangtze River Bridge—The Longest Road-cum-Rail Bridge in China. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 20, n. 3 (August 2010), pp. 291-295. (2010):