Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14569|
|2||Computers & Structures||10632|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7111|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Intersecting Itineraries Beyond the Strada Novissima: The Converging Authorship of Critical Regionalism. In: Architectural Histories, v. 4, n. 1 (26 January 2016). (2016):
- Elaborating factors affecting visual control in a big room. In: Construction Innovation. :
- Improvement the structural behavior of recycled RC elements using CdO nanoparticles. In: Construction Innovation. :
- Modal identification for superstructure using virtual impulse response. In: Advances in Structural Engineering. :
- Construction logistics governing guidelines in urban development projects. In: Construction Innovation. :
- Real‐time anomaly detection with Bayesian dynamic linear models. In: Structural Control and Health Monitoring. :
- Preliminary reflections on the failure of the Brumadinho iron ore tailings dam at the Minas Córrego do Feijão, Minas Gerais, Brazil in January 2019. In: Dams and Reservoirs. :
- The times are a-changing. In: Dams and Reservoirs. :
- Fatigue reliability analysis of crêt de l’Anneau viaduct: a case study. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Stiffness degradation of shear walls under cyclic loading: experimental study and modelling. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. :