|Other name(s):||Kew Gardens|
|Function / usage:||
Awards and Distinctions
for registered users
There currently is no technical data available.
Currently there is no information available about persons or companies having participated in this project.
Relevant Web Sites
- A bottom-up energy analysis across a diverse urban building portfolio: retrofits for the buildings at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK. In: Building and Environment, v. 74 (April 2014), pp. 132-148. (2014):
- An Engineer's Guide to Interesting Structures in London. Arranged for Walking Tours. pp. 53. :
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: Construction. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, v. 90, n. 1 (February 1991), pp. 67-89. (1991):
- The Princess of Wales Conservatory at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: Planning and Design. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, v. 90, n. 1 (February 1991), pp. 29-65. (1991):
- Richard Turner and the Palm House at Kew Gardens. In: Transactions of the Newcomen Society, v. 54, n. 1 (January 1982), pp. 1-26. (1982):
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: