• DE
  • EN
  • FR
  • International Database and Gallery of Structures

Advertisement

General Information

Beginning of works: 1 September 1929
Completion: 1937
Status: in use

Project Type

Function / usage: Public administration building

Location

Location: , ,
See also: Palais des Nations (Extension) (1974)
Coordinates: 46° 13' 35.83" N    6° 8' 25.24" E
Show coordinates on a map

Technical Information

There currently is no technical data available.

Notes

A jury of architects was mandated to choose a final design from among 377 entries but was unable to decide on a winner. Ultimately, five architects behind the leading entries were chosen to collaborate on a final design. These were Carlo Broggi of Italy, Julien Flegenheimer of Switzerland, Camille Lefèvre and Henri-Paul Nénot of France, and Joseph Vago of Hungary. Donations from League members were used in the interior.

Participants

Architecture

Relevant Web Sites

Relevant Publications

  • About this
    data sheet
  • Structure-ID
    20025431
  • Published on:
    22/11/2006
  • Last updated on:
    31/07/2015