Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge
- A Curved Self Anchored Suspension Bridge. Presented at: IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010, pp. 860. (2010):
- (2017): Footbridges with Prestressed Concrete Decks. Presented at: Footbridge 2017 Berlin - Tell A Story, 6-8.9.2017, Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), pp. 44-53.
- Leaning tower. A self-anchored suspension bridge with an inclined tower is being built in San Diego, California. In: Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 16, n. 58 (1st Quarter 2010), pp. 35-36. (2010):
- Search for the true structural solution. Presented at: 26. Dresdener Brückenbausysmposium, 14./15. März 2016, Dresden (Germany), pp. 47-66. (2016):
- A Self Anchored Suspension Pedestrian Bridge Over Harbor Drive in San Diego. Presented at: Footbridge 2008 - Footbridges for Urban Renewal, Third International Conference on Footbridges, 2-4 July 2008, Porto, Portugal, pp. 231-232. (2008):