Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England, England, United Kingdom
|Address:||30 James Street|
|Coordinates:||53° 24' 16.72" N 2° 59' 32.57" W|
There currently is no technical data available.
Albion House was built for the Ismay, Imrie and Company shipping company, which later became the White Star Line. After White Star merged with Cunard Line the headquarters remained at Albion House until 1927. In 1912, when news of the disaster of the Titanic reached the offices, the officials were too afraid to leave the building, and instead read the names of the deceased from the balcony.