|Name:||Cezary M. Bednarski|
|Place(s) of activity:|
Structures and Projects
- (2008): The 'Chained' Bridge (Attractive Structures at Reasonable Cost?). Presented at: 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, Wroclaw, Poland, 6-8 July 2011, pp. 11-21.
- (2016): Slide and Turn Gracefully and Economically – A Tale of Four Bridges. Presented at: IABSE Congress: Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment, Stockholm, Sweden, 21-23 September 2016, pp. 2711-2718.
- (2008): Suspension Bridges in Urban Context – Paris v Krakow (Design Competitions). Presented at: Footbridge 2008 - Footbridges for Urban Renewal, Third International Conference on Footbridges, 2-4 July 2008, Porto, Portugal.
- (2014): Inderhavnen Bridge in Copenhagen as an example of a retractable bridge type, its benefits and drawbacks. Presented at: Footbridge 2014 - Past, Present & Future, London, 16-18 July 2014.
- (2002): Kent Messenger Millennium bridge, Maidstone, UK. Presented at: Footbridge 2002, Paris, 20-22.11.2002.
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: