Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Il Copenaghen Cityringen: la validazione del TVS. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 23, n. 136 (July 2019). (2019):
- Il Ponte della Gerola. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 23, n. 136 (July 2019). (2019):
- La Demolizione del viadotto Polcevera. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 23, n. 136 (July 2019). (2019):
- Interventi sui viadotti della Strada dei Parchi. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 23, n. 136 (July 2019). (2019):
- Design concepts for the integration of bamboo in contemporary vernacular architecture. In: Architectural Engineering and Design Management. :
- Seismic fragility analysis of concrete encased frame‐reinforced concrete core tube hybrid structure based on quasi‐static cyclic test. In: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings. :
- Identifying Team Selection and Alignment Factors by Delivery Method for Transportation Projects. In: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 145, n. 10 (October 2019). (2019):
- Review of Resource-Constrained Scheduling Algorithms. In: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 145, n. 11 (November 2019). (2019):
- Impact of ventilation method on residential indoor PM dispersion during dust storm events in Saudi Arabia. In: Architectural Engineering and Design Management. :
- Development of an integrity measure for heavy rail systems. In: Australian Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Engineering. :