Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Die Hochstraße Elbmarsch im Zuge der Bundesautobahn "Westliche Umgehung Hamburg". In: Bauingenieur, v. 48, n. 7 (July 1973). (1973):
- Thermal Performance of Insulated Concrete Block in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE): Continuous Monitoring and IR Assessment. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Research on the Scale of Pedestrian Space in Underground Shopping Streets Based on VR Experiment. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Great Western electrification programme, UK: Bridge Street overbridge reconstruction. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Civil Engineering. :
- Housing Policy Suggestion for one- and two-member Households through Comparative Analysis between South Korea and Japan. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Predicting project cost overrun levels in bidding stage using ensemble learning. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- “Internal Envelope”, a Practical Exploration of Contemporary Interior Space Regenerated in Traditional Buildings. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- A Model of BIM Application Capability Evaluation for Chinese Construction Enterprises Based on Interval Grey Clustering Analysis. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Modelling fluid–structure interactions: a survey of methods and experimental verification. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Engineering and Computational Mechanics. :
- The Dongting Lake Bridge for an Expressway in China: Design, Construction and Analysis. In: Structural Engineering International. :