Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 570,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from around 650 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||30275|
|4||Energy and Buildings||12232|
|5||Computers & Structures||11167|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Aspects of vertical drain design: Darcian or non-Darcian flow. In: Géotechnique, v. 47, n. 5 (October 1997). (1997):
- Numerical modelling of full-scale tests on drystone masonry retaining walls. In: Géotechnique, v. 50, n. 2 (April 2000). (2000):
- Liquid limit of kaolinitic soils. In: Géotechnique, v. 38, n. 2 (June 1988). (1988):
- Deformations caused by surface loading and tunnelling: the role of elastic anisotropy. In: Géotechnique, v. 39, n. 1 (March 1989). (1989):
- Undrained stability of a trapdoor. In: Géotechnique, v. 40, n. 1 (March 1990). (1990):
- Conduction phenomena: from theory to geotechnical practice. In: Géotechnique, v. 41, n. 3 (September 1991). (1991):
- Thrust line criterion in embankment stability analysis. In: Géotechnique, v. 23, n. 1 (March 1973). (1973):
- One-dimensional mathematical model for large-strain consolidation. In: Géotechnique, v. 26, n. 3 (September 1976). (1976):
- Finite element analysis of the direct shear box test. In: Géotechnique, v. 37, n. 1 (March 1987). (1987):
- An extension of Bishop''s simplified method of slope stability analysis to three dimensions. In: Géotechnique, v. 37, n. 1 (March 1987). (1987):