Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 470,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from around 600 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||26852|
|4||Energy and Buildings||11190|
|5||Schweizerische Bauzeitung (1883-1946)||11099|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- (2022): New Iconic Crossing Across the Scioto River, Dublin - Ohio. Connectivity and Inclusivity. Presented at: Footbridge 2022: Creating Experience, Madrid, Spain, 07-09 September 2022.
- Estimation of Wave Force Acting on Bridge Superstructures due to the 2011 Tohoku Tsunami. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 8, n. 4 (1 August 2013). (2013):
- Development of Earthquake-Induced Building Damage Estimation Model Based on ALOS/PALSAR Observing the 2007 Peru Earthquake. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 8, n. 2 (1 March 2013). (2013):
- Effective Flood Control Through Integrated and Collaborative Dam Operation at Three Dams in the Upper Nabari River. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 7, n. 5 (1 October 2012). (2012):
- Hydrological Analysis of the Situ Gintung Dam Failure. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 7, n. 5 (1 October 2012). (2012):
- Urban Flood Inundation Model for High Density Building Area. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 7, n. 5 (1 October 2012). (2012):
- Concepts of Fire Safety Provisions of Means of Escape andEvacuation Safety Plan in High-Rise Building. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 6, n. 6 (1 December 2011). (2011):
- Study on Transportation Efficiency of Evacuation Using Elevators in Comparison with Evacuation Using Stairsin a High-Rise Building – Is Use of Elevator in Evacuation Really Effective for General People? –. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 6, n. 6 (1 December 2011). (2011):
- Dynamic Characteristic Investigation of a Historical Masonry Building and Surrounding Ground in Kathmandu. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 6, n. 1 (1 February 2011). (2011):
- Nonlinear Behavior of Masonry Arch Bridge Under Ground Deformation. In: Journal of Disaster Research, v. 6, n. 1 (1 February 2011). (2011):