- Numerical Analysis of Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Coupling of Diversion Tunnels in a Seasonally Frozen Region. In: Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, v. 34, n. 3 (September 2020). (2020):
- Dynamic response of the 3D pavement–transversely isotropic poroelastic ground system to a rectangular moving load. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 115 (December 2018). (2018):
- An analytical method for evaluating highway embankment responses with consideration of dynamic wheel–pavement interactions. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 83 (April 2016). (2016):
- Dynamic analysis of slab track on multi-layered transversely isotropic saturated soils subjected to train loads. In: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 13, n. 4 (December 2014). (2014):
- (2019): Study on the Dynamic Deformation of Road High Liquid Limit Subgrade Soil. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2018): A Coupled Thermo-Hydromechanical Model of Soil Slope in Seasonally Frozen Regions under Freeze-Thaw Action. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).