- Pollution characteristics, influencing factors and health risks of personal heavy metals exposure: Results from human environmental exposure study in China. In: Building and Environment, v. 220 (July 2022). (2022):
- Intersecting heuristic adaptative strategies, building design and energy saving intentions when facing discomfort environment: A cross-country analysis. In: Building and Environment, v. 204 (October 2021). (2021):
- Potential of zero-valent iron in remediation of Cd(II) contaminated soil: From laboratory experiment, mechanism study to field application. In: Soils and Foundations, v. 59, n. 6 (December 2019). (2019):
- Finite element simulation of damage in fiber metal laminates under high velocity impact by projectiles with different shapes. In: Composite Structures, v. 214 (April 2019). (2019):
- (2020): Energy Saving at Work: Exploring the Role of Social Norms, Perceived Control and Ascribed Responsibility in Different Office Layouts. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (January 2020).
- Linking human-building interactions in shared offices with personality traits. In: Building and Environment, v. 170 (March 2020). (2020):