- Performance Assessment of Bolted Extended End-Plate Moment Connections Constructed from Grade St-37 Steel Subjected to Fatigue. In: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 32, n. 5 (May 2020). (2020):
- The investigation into the effect of consecutive earthquakes on the strongback bracing system. In: Structures, v. 24 (April 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Seismic Performance of Steel Moment Frames Containing Concentric Bracing Equipped with Shape Memory Alloys. In: The Open Civil Engineering Journal, v. 13, n. 1 (February 2019).
- The Spectra of Relative Input Energy per Unit Mass of Structure for Iranian Earthquakes. In: International Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 17, n. 7 (July 2019). (2019):
- (2016): Inelastic deformation demands of regular steel frames subjected to pulse-like near-fault ground shakings. In: International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, v. 8, n. 3 (August 2016).
- Shear Demands of Steel Moment-Resisting Frames Under Near- and Far-Fault Seismic Excitations. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering, v. 42, n. 1 (December 2017). (2017):