- A new procedure for assessing the energy-efficient refurbishment of buildings on district scale. In: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 46 (April 2019). (2019):
- Usability of energy performance assessment tools for different use purposes with the focus on refurbishment projects. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 127 (September 2016). (2016):
- Energy performance analysis of an office building in three climate zones. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 158 (January 2018). (2018):
- (2020): A MILP Optimization Method for Building Seasonal Energy Storage: A Case Study for a Reversible Solid Oxide Cell and Hydrogen Storage System. In: Buildings, v. 10, n. 7 (28 June 2020).
- Impact of renewable energy technologies on the embodied and operational GHG emissions of a nearly zero energy building. In: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 22 (March 2019). (2019):