- The Rasmaska project: Temperature behaviour of three, full scale test cells in hot mediterranean summer: Non-insulated double masonry wall and different insulation locations. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 178 (November 2018). (2018):
- Climatic applicability of downdraught evaporative cooling in the United States of America. In: Building and Environment, v. 136 (May 2018). (2018):
- Environmental retrofit: building integrated passive cooling in housing. In: arq: Architectural Research Quarterly, v. 14, n. 2 (June 2010). (2010):
- Post-occupancy evaluation of non-domestic buildings using passive downdraught evaporative cooling in south-west USA. In: Architectural Science Review, v. 55, n. 4 (November 2012). (2012):
- (2015): The Mitigative Potential of Urban Environments and Their Microclimates. In: Buildings, v. 5, n. 3 (June 2015).