Mario Lucio Puppio
- (2021): Non-destructive and effective bridge monitoring through fast-falling weight deflectometer. Presented at: IABSE Congress: Structural Engineering for Future Societal Needs, Ghent, Belgium, 22-24 September 2021.
- (2019): Method for sustainable large-scale bridges survey. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Towards a Resilient Built Environment Risk and Asset Management, Guimarães, Portugal, 27-29 March 2019.
- (2020): Risk management for bridges: a case study of unforeseen failure mode. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Risk Intelligence of Infrastructures, Seoul, South Korea, 9-10 November 2020.
- (2020): Experimental pull-out tests and design indications for strength anchors installed in masonry walls. In: Materials and Structures, v. 53, n. 4 (26 June 2020).
- (2017): Seismic Reinforcement of a R.C. School Structure with Strength Irregularities throughout External Bracing Walls. In: Buildings, v. 7, n. 4 (January 2017).