Gopal Santana Phani Madabhushi
- Uplift capacity of an under-reamed pile foundation. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering, v. 168, n. 6 (December 2015). (2015):
- Durability of partial saturation to counteract liquefaction. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Ground Improvement, v. 170, n. 2 (May 2017). (2017):
- Seismic response of partially saturated soils beneath shallow foundations under sequential ground motions. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 5 (January 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Performance of vertical drains in liquefaction mitigation under structures. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 17, n. 11 (July 2019).
- Centrifuge modelling of flexible retaining walls subjected to dynamic loading. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 88 (September 2016). (2016):