- Utilization of waste concrete powder with different particle size as absorbents for SO2 reduction. In: Construction and Building Materials. :
- (2020): Experimental Study on Static Load of Large-Diameter Piles in Nonuniform Gravel Soil. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Modification of water absorption and pore structure of high-volume fly ash cement pastes by incorporating nanosilica. In: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 33 (January 2021). (2021):
- Modal parameter identification of structures based on short-time narrow-banded mode decomposition. In: Advances in Structural Engineering, v. 23, n. 14 (June 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Microstructure Change of Nanosilica–Cement Composites Partially Exposed to Sulfate Attack. In: International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, v. 14, n. 1 (7 January 2020).
- (2020): Experimental Study and Damage Model Study of Rock Salt Subjected to Cyclic Loading and Cyclic Creep. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Understanding the effect of particle size of waste concrete powder on phosphorus removal efficiency. In: Construction and Building Materials, v. 236 (March 2020). (2020):