- Spatial distribution and driving force analysis of urban heat island effect based on raster data: A case study of the Nanjing metropolitan area, China. In: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 50 (October 2019). (2019):
- Performance comparison of heat exchangers with different circuitry arrangements for active chilled beam applications. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 79 (August 2014). (2014):
- Further study on the heat exchanger circuitry arrangement for an active chilled beam terminal unit. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 103 (September 2015). (2015):
- (2020): Study on Supporting Structure Performance of Deep Soft Soil Foundation Pit near Sea under Waves, Tides, Vibration, and Unbalanced Loads. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Water distribution characteristics in cement paste with capillary absorption. In: Construction and Building Materials, v. 240 (April 2020). (2020):
- Energy-Saving Analysis of a Composite Steel Residential Building in Cold Region. Presented at: 2012 International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering (ICCAHE 2012), August 10-12th 2012, Zhangjiajie (China). (2018):
- Water distribution modelling of capillary absorption in cementitious materials. In: Construction and Building Materials, v. 216 (August 2019). (2019):
- Measuring the maturity of risk management in large-scale construction projects. In: Automation in Construction, v. 34 (September 2013). (2013):