- Probability-based seismic resilience assessment method for substation systems. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- A Quantitative Framework to Evaluate the Seismic Resilience of Hospital Systems. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- Seismic resilience assessment of emergency departments based on the state tree method. In: Structural Safety, v. 85 (July 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Experiments and Fragility Analyses of Piping Systems Connected by Grooved Fit Joints With Large Deformability. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (November 2019).
- Lessons from the seismic behavior of a steel grid roof structure heavily damaged in Lushan earthquake. In: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 18, n. 1 (January 2019). (2019):
- Experimental validation of RC shear wall structures with hybrid coupling beams. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 111 (August 2018). (2018):
- Probability-based seismic reliability assessment method for substation systems. In: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 48, n. 3 (March 2018). (2018):