- Effect of the early-age frost damage and nano-SiO2 modification on the properties of Portland cement paste. In: Construction and Building Materials. :
- Experimental study on material ratio and strength performance of geopolymer-improved soil. In: Construction and Building Materials. :
- (2020): Mechanical Behaviors of Natural Sand Soils and Modified Soils in Heavy-Haul Railway Embankment. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Effect of Freeze-Thaw Cycles on the Strength of Base Course Materials Used under China's High-Speed Railway Line. In: Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, v. 31, n. 4 (December 2017). (2017):
- Study on Tensile Strength and Tensile-Shear Coupling Mechanism of Loess around Lanzhou and Yanan City in China by Unconfined Penetration Test. In: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 23, n. 6 (May 2019). (2019):