- Seismic Risk Assessment for Masonry Buildings Typologies from L’Aquila 2009 Earthquake Damage Data. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- (2019): Seismic Isolation for Protecting Historical Buildings: A Case Study. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (November 2019).
- (2019): Comparative Seismic Assessment of Ancient Masonry Churches. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (November 2019).
- A simplified method to predict torsional effects on asymmetric seismic isolated buildings under bi-directional earthquake components. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 17, n. 11 (July 2019). (2019):
- Ground motions and scaling techniques for 3D performance based seismic assessment of an industrial steel structure. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 16, n. 3 (October 2017). (2017):