Joshua B. Kardon
- (2019): Forensic Engineering: Professional Liability Risks of Engineering Sustainable Materials and Systems, Designing for Durability, and Pushing Materials to Their Limits. Presented at: IABSE Congress: The Evolving Metropolis, New York, NY, USA, 4-6 September 2019.
- (2019): Forensic Engineering: Risks of Performance-Based Engineering for Sustainability or Resilience. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Towards a Resilient Built Environment Risk and Asset Management, Guimarães, Portugal, 27-29 March 2019.
- Determining the Standard of Care of Structural Engineers. Presented at: 2005 Structures Congress: Metropolis and Beyond & 2005 Forensic Engineering Symposium, New York (New York), USA, 20-24 April 2005. (2005):
- (2014): The “Standard of Care” and Negligence of the Forensic Engineer. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Engineering for Progress, Nature and People, Madrid, Spain, 3-5 September 2014.
- Concept of “Care” in Engineering. In: Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities (ASCE), v. 19, n. 3 (August 2005). (2005):
- Polymer-Modified Concrete: Review. In: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 9, n. 2 (May 1997). (1997):
- Requisite Diversity of Expert Witness Testimony and Issues of Objectivity, Bias and Advocacy. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 27, n. 3 (August 2017). (2017):
- (2010): Forensic Engineering Ethics and Failures of Infrastructure Facilities. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, Italy, 22-24 September 2010.