- A graphical multi-objective performance evaluation method with architect-friendly mode. In: Frontiers of Architectural Research, v. 10, n. 2 (June 2021). (2021):
- (2021): Thermal comfort in winter incorporating solar radiation effects at high altitudes and performance of improved passive solar design—Case of Lhasa. In: Building Simulation, v. 14, n. 6 (April 2021).
- Critical review and quantitative evaluation of indoor thermal comfort indices and models incorporating solar radiation effects. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 224 (October 2020). (2020):
- Climate-responsive design of traditional dwellings in the cold-arid regions of Tibet and a field investigation of indoor environments in winter. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 128 (September 2016). (2016):
- Effects of the splayed window type on daylighting and solar shading. In: Building and Environment, v. 81 (November 2014). (2014):