- Considering frictional slippage at saddle-cable interface in seismic behavior of a suspension bridge. In: Advances in Structural Engineering. :
- (2020): Structural Damage Identification Based on the Wavelet Transform and Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Effect of the primary structure on the seismic response of the cable-net façade. In: Engineering Structures, v. 220 (October 2020). (2020):
- Experimental investigations on the mechanical behavior of iron tailings powder with compound admixture of cement and nano-clay. In: Construction and Building Materials, v. 254 (September 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Effects of Rapid Water-Level Fluctuations on the Stability of an Unsaturated Reservoir Bank Slope. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (January 2020).
- Physical‐based parametrization and local damage identification for frame‐type structures using response sensitivity approach in time domain. In: Structural Control and Health Monitoring, v. 26, n. 10 (13 September 2019). (2019):
- Modeling Dredging-Induced Turbidity Plumes in the Far Field under Oscillatory Tidal Currents. In: Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, v. 143, n. 3 (May 2017). (2017):
- Modal-based structural damage identification by minimum constitutive relation error and sparse regularization. In: Structural Control and Health Monitoring, v. 25, n. 12 (December 2018). (2018):
- Experimental Study on the Construction Stages of an RC Closure Pour in Bridge Widening. In: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 22, n. 12 (December 2017). (2017):