- Impact of Multiple Highway Funding Categories and Project Eligibility Restrictions on Pavement Performance. In: Journal of Infrastructure Systems, v. 25, n. 1 (March 2019). (2019):
- Integrating social equity in highway maintenance and rehabilitation programming: A quantitative approach. In: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 48 (July 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Framework for Spatial-Temporal Cross-Functional Planning of Projects by Highway Agencies. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (November 2019).
- Developing a Sustainable Pavement Management Plan: Tradeoffs in Road Condition, User Costs, and Greenhouse Gas Emissions. In: Journal of Management in Engineering (ASCE), v. 35, n. 3 (May 2019). (2019):
- Budget Allocation Models for Pavement Maintenance and Rehabilitation: Comparative Case Study. In: Journal of Management in Engineering (ASCE), v. 34, n. 2 (March 2018). (2018):
- Managing change in BIM-Level 2 projects: benefits, challenges, and opportunities. In: Built Environment Project and Asset Management, v. 9, n. 5 (11 November 2019). (2019):