- Effects of pre-treatment using waste quarry dust on the adherence of recycled tyre rubber particles to cementitious paste in rubberised concrete. In: Construction and Building Materials, v. 254 (September 2020). (2020):
- (2018): Evaluation of Seismic Demand for Substandard Reinforced Concrete Structures. In: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 12, n. 1 (December 2018).
- A probabilistic analytical seismic vulnerability assessment framework for substandard structures in developing countries. In: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 6, n. 6 (June 2014). (2014):
- (2013): Optimisation of Multi-type Sensor Placement for SHM based on application demands. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Long Span Bridges and Roofs - Development, Design and Implementation, Kolkata, India, 24-27 September 2013.
- Full-Scale Shaking Table Tests on a Substandard RC Building Repaired and Strengthened with Post-Tensioned Metal Straps. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 2 ( 2014). (2014):