- (2022): Externally prestressed concrete: anchor block 3D yield design. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Challenges for Existing and Oncoming Structures, Prague, Czech Republic, 25-27 May 2022.
- (2018): Yield Design Based Numerical Analysis of Three-dimensional Reinforced Concrete. Presented at: IABSE Symposium: Tomorrow’s Megastructures, Nantes, France, 19-21 September 2018.
- Elastoplastic and limit analysis of 3D steel assemblies using second-order cone programming and dual finite-elements. In: Engineering Structures, v. 221 (October 2020). (2020):
- Dual finite-element analysis using second-order cone programming for structures including contact. In: Engineering Structures, v. 208 (April 2020). (2020):
- (2017): Towards a fully digital modelling of structural joints at ULS. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Creativity and Collaboration – Instilling Imagination and Innovation in Structural Design, Bath, United Kingdom, 19-20 April 2017.
- A higher order beam finite element with warping eigenmodes. In: Engineering Structures, v. 46 (January 2013). (2013):
- (2017): Towards a Fully Digital Modelling of Steel Joints at ULS. Presented at: Footbridge 2017 Berlin - Tell A Story, 6-8.9.2017, Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
- (2015): Limit analysis for civil engineering structures. Presented at: IABSE Conference: Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, Geneva, Switzerland, September 2015.