- Factors Promoting Innovation and Efficiency in the Construction Industry: A Comparative Study of New Zealand and Australia. In: Construction Economics and Building, v. 15, n. 2 (June 2015). (2015):
- A comparative approach to determining the growth of productivity of the New Zealand construction industry. In: Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, v. 13, n. 4 (December 2013). (2013):
- (2012): A review of productivity analysis of the New Zealand construction industry. In: Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, v. 12, n. 3 (September 2012).
- Productivity Growth and Business Cycles: Case Study of the Spanish Construction Industry. In: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 143, n. 5 (May 2017). (2017):
- The Australian construction industry: is the shadow economy distorting productivity?. In: Construction Management and Economics, v. 33, n. 3 (March 2014). (2014):