- Investigations on air pressure and air losses in compressed air tunneling through saturated clayey soil. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 61, n. 2 (avril 2021). (2021):
- (2021): Effect of Carbonation on the Leachability of Solidified/Stabilized Lead-Contaminated Expansive Soil. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2021 (janvier 2021).
- Ultrathin envelope thermal performance improvement of prefab house by integrating with phase change material. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 67 (décembre 2013). (2013):
- (2020): Experimental Investigation of Cement/Soda Residue for Solidification/Stabilization of Cr-Contaminated Soils. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Experimental Investigation on Carbonation Behavior in Lime-Stabilized Expansive Soil. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- A 2D dual-mode composite ultrasonic transducer excited by a single piezoceramic stack. Dans: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 28, n. 2 (février 2019). (2019):
- Study on stress-strain relation of concrete confined by CFRP under preload. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 143 (juillet 2017). (2017):
- (2018): Investigations on Engineering Properties of Solidified/Stabilized Pb-Contaminated Soil Based on Alkaline Residue. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- (2018): Experimental Studies on Drying-Wetting Cycle Characteristics of Expansive Soils Improved by Industrial Wastes. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).