- Parametric embodied carbon prediction model for early stage estimating. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 168 (juin 2018). (2018):
- (2019): Life cycle carbon emissions and comparative evaluation of selected open source UK embodied carbon counting tools. Dans: Construction Economics and Building, v. 19, n. 2 (novembre 2019).
- Investigation of waste diversion rates in the construction and demolition sector in Australia. Dans: Built Environment Project and Asset Management. :
- (2020): Potential Application of Blockchain Technology for Embodied Carbon Estimating in Construction Supply Chains. Dans: Buildings, v. 10, n. 8 (23 juillet 2020).
- Stakeholder perceptions on critical success factors for public-private partnership projects in Nigeria. Dans: Built Environment Project and Asset Management, v. 6, n. 1 (février 2016). (2016):
- Carbon and cost critical elements: a comparative analysis of two office buildings. Dans: Built Environment Project and Asset Management, v. 7, n. 5 (novembre 2017). (2017):
- Managing embodied carbon in buildings: a Pareto approach. Dans: Built Environment Project and Asset Management, v. 8, n. 5 (novembre 2018). (2018):
- Methodology for developing capability maturity levels for PPP stakeholder organisations using critical success factors. Dans: Construction Innovation, v. 16, n. 1 (janvier 2016). (2016):
- A methodology for evaluating construction innovation constraints through project stakeholder competencies and FMEA. Dans: Construction Innovation, v. 11, n. 4 (octobre 2011). (2011):
- Goal directed life cycle costing as a method to evaluate the economic feasibility of office buildings with conventional and TI‐façades. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 28, n. 7 (juillet 2010). (2010):
- Innovation management model: a tool for sustained implementation of product innovation into construction projects. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 33, n. 3 (mars 2014). (2014):