- (2020): A Novel Approach for Automatic Detection of Concrete Surface Voids Using Image Texture Analysis and History-Based Adaptive Differential Evolution Optimized Support Vector Machine. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Image Processing–Based Classification of Asphalt Pavement Cracks Using Support Vector Machine Optimized by Artificial Bee Colony. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 32, n. 5 (septembre 2018). (2018):
- (2016): Estimating Compressive Strength of High Performance Concrete with Gaussian Process Regression Model. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2016 ( 2016).
- (2015): Optimizing Construction Project Labor Utilization Using Differential Evolution: A Comparative Study of Mutation Strategies. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2015 ( 2015).
- Automatic recognition of asphalt pavement cracks using metaheuristic optimized edge detection algorithms and convolution neural network. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 94 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- (2018): Fast Local Laplacian-Based Steerable and Sobel Filters Integrated with Adaptive Boosting Classification Tree for Automatic Recognition of Asphalt Pavement Cracks. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- (2018): Metaheuristic Optimized Edge Detection for Recognition of Concrete Wall Cracks: A Comparative Study on the Performances of Roberts, Prewitt, Canny, and Sobel Algorithms. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).