- Seismic Behaviour of Self-Insulating Inner-Framed Bearing Walls with Openings. Dans: Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering / Revue canadienne de génie civil. :
- Research on dynamic constitutive model of ultra-high performance fiber-reinforced concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 234 (février 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Updating Soil Spatial Variability and Reducing Uncertainty in Soil Excavations by Kriging and Ensemble Kalman Filter. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2019): Sampling Efficiency in Spatially Varying Soils for Slope Stability Assessment. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- Crack Extension Resistance Curve of Concrete Considering Variation of FPZ Length. Dans: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (ASCE), v. 23, n. 5 (mai 2011). (2011):
- Seismic Damage to Structures in the 2015 Nepal Earthquake Sequences. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 21, n. 4 ( 2017). (2017):
- Characterization of Mechanically Enhanced FRP Bonding System. Dans: Journal of Composites for Construction, v. 17, n. 1 (février 2013). (2013):
- Perforated SIFCON blocks – An extraordinarily ductile material ideal for use in compression yielding structural systems. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 24, n. 12 (décembre 2010). (2010):
- Numerical Analyses of Hybrid-Bonded FRP Strengthened Concrete Beams. Dans: Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, v. 24, n. 5 (juillet 2009). (2009):
- Shear strength of concrete filled glass fiber reinforced gypsum walls. Dans: Materials and Structures, v. 41, n. 4 (mai 2008). (2008):
- Automatic multi-image stitching for concrete bridge inspection by combining point and line features. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 90 (juin 2018). (2018):