- (2020): Mechanical Properties of Steels for Cold-Formed Steel Structures at Elevated Temperatures. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Ultimate load-carrying capacity of cold-formed thin-walled columns with built-up box and I section under axial compression. Dans: Thin-Walled Structures, v. 79 (juin 2014). (2014):
- Study on added mass of a circular curved membrane vibrating in still air. Dans: Thin-Walled Structures, v. 127 (juin 2018). (2018):
- Numerical analysis of added mass for open flat membrane vibrating in still air using the boundary element method. Dans: Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, v. 131 (août 2014). (2014):
- Effect of Added Mass on Wind-Induced Vibration of a Circular Flat Membrane by Wind Tunnel Tests. Dans: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, v. 18, n. 12 (novembre 2018). (2018):
- Assessment of Structural Safety Using SBRA Method. Présenté pendant: Responding to Tomorrow's Challenges in Structural Engineering, IABSE Symposium, Budapest, September 2006. (2006):
- Experiments and Simulations of Cold-Formed Steel Wall Assemblies Using Corrugated Steel Sheathing Subjected to Shear and Gravity Loads. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 143, n. 3 (mars 2017). (2017):
- Seismic Performance Evaluation of Cold-Formed Steel Shear Walls Using Corrugated Steel Sheathing. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 143, n. 11 (novembre 2017). (2017):
- (2018): Characteristics of Wind Load on Spatial Structures with Typical Shapes due to Aerodynamic Geometrical Parameters and Terrain Type. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- Experimental Investigation and Design Method Research on Low-Rise Cold-Formed Thin-Walled Steel Framing Buildings. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 139, n. 5 (mai 2013). (2013):
- (2018): Uplift Test and Design Method for Bearing Capacity of Isolated Spread Concrete Foundation Slab with Large Width-to-Height Ratio. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).