- Application priority of GSHP systems in the climate conditions of the United States. Dans: Advances in Building Energy Research, v. 13, n. 1 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- Comparison of building energy use data between the United States and China. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 78 (août 2014). (2014):
- Aggregation and data driven identification of building thermal dynamic model and unmeasured disturbance. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 231 (janvier 2021). (2021):
- Field test and simulation evaluation of variable refrigerant flow systems performance. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 158 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- Model calibration of a variable refrigerant flow system with a dedicated outdoor air system: A case study. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 158 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- Probabilistic reliability assessment and case studies for predicted energy savings in residential buildings. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 209 (février 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Representing Small Commercial Building Faults in EnergyPlus, Part II: Model Validation. Dans: Buildings, v. 9, n. 12 (21 novembre 2019).
- (2018): Comparison Evaluations of VRF and RTU Systems Performance on Flexible Research Platform. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).