- Seismic vulnerability assessment of masonry buildings in Banja Luka and Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) using the macroseismic model. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 8 (avril 2020). (2020):
- Rapid assessment of earthquake risk for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 5 (janvier 2020). (2020):
- Seismic vulnerability assessment of an old historical masonry building in Osijek, Croatia, using Damage Index. Dans: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 28, n. 6 (novembre 2017). (2017):
- (2019): The Vulnerability of Buildings From the Osijek Database. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Seismic vulnerability of old confined masonry buildings in Osijek, Croatia. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 11, n. 4 (octobre 2016). (2016):
- (2019): Locating Hidden Elements in Walls of Cultural Heritage Buildings by Using Infrared Thermography. Dans: Buildings, v. 9, n. 2 (février 2019).
- Earthquake performance of infilled frames using neural networks and experimental database. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 51 (juin 2013). (2013):