- Critical success factors of the BOOT procurement system: reflections from the Stadium Australia case study. Dans: Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, v. 9, n. 4 (avril 2002). (2002):
- Overcoming the Challenges facing Lean Construction Practice in the UK Contracting Organizations. Dans: International Journal of Architecture Engineering and Construction, v. 4, n. 1 (mars 2015). (2015):
- (2012): An alignment model for the research higher degree supervision process using repertory grids - reflections on application in practice in built environment research. Dans: Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, v. 12, n. 3 (septembre 2012).
- Evolving Trends in nD Modelling: The 'Construction Planning Workbench'. Dans: Architectural Engineering and Design Management, v. 1, n. 2 (janvier 2005). (2005):
- Delay Analysis within Construction Contracting Organizations. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 134, n. 9 (septembre 2008). (2008):
- Innovative protocols and technologies as a means of complying with the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payments Act 1999 (NSW) Australia. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 25, n. 7 (juillet 2007). (2007):