- Advanced steel brace with multistable hysteretic damping enhanced by a multilayered structure. Dans: Marine Structures, v. 73 (septembre 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Method for Determining Longitudinal Stiffness of Combined Double Thin-Walled Pier Based on Train-Track-Bridge Interaction. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- (2020): Influence of Pier Settlement on Structural Stress of Longitudinal Connected Track in High-Speed Railways. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2020 (janvier 2020).
- Analytical and Numerical Investigation of a Steel Module with a Postbuckling Transition Mechanism for Dynamic Dissipation. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 146, n. 7 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- A new method to identify bridge bearing damage based on Radial Basis Function Neural Network. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 11, n. 5 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- All-metal brace with hysteresis dissipation for impact protection of jacket platforms. Dans: Marine Structures, v. 66 (juillet 2019). (2019):
- Phase field simulations of the poling process and nonlinear behavior of ferroelectric polycrystals with semiconducting grain boundaries. Dans: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 23, n. 9 (septembre 2014). (2014):
- Study on the high precision acoustic measurement techniques for determining temperature field around seafloor hydrothermal vent. Dans: China Ocean Engineering, v. 26, n. 4 (décembre 2012). (2012):
- Effect of concrete creep and shrinkage on tall hybrid-structures and its countermeasures. Dans: Frontiers of Architecture and Civil Engineering in China, v. 3, n. 2 (janvier 2009). (2009):