- Assessment of a Medieval Arch Bridge Resorting to Non-destructive Techniques and Numerical Tools. Présenté pendant: ARCH 2019, 9th International Conference on Arch Bridges, 2-4 October 2019, Porto, Portugal. (2019):
- (2019): Enhanced empirical models for predicting the drift capacity of less ductile RC columns with flexural, shear, or axial failure modes. Dans: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, v. 13, n. 5 (mars 2019).
- Upgrading equivalent static method of seismic designs to performance-based procedure. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 10, n. 4 (avril 2016). (2016):
- Numerical Investigation of the In-Plane seismic Performance of Unstrengthened and TRM-Strengthened Rammed Earth Walls. Dans: International Journal of Architectural Heritage. :
- Numerical modeling of the seismic out-of-plane response of a plain and TRM-strengthened rammed earth subassembly. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 193 (août 2019). (2019):
- Reliability evaluation of predicted structural performances using nonlinear static analysis. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 15, n. 5 (novembre 2016). (2016):