- (2021): Mechanical Characteristics and Mesostructural Damage of Saturated Limestone under Different Load and Unload Paths. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2021 (janvier 2021).
- Numerical investigation of the dynamic response of a preconditioned roof in an underground mine: A case study of mining environment regeneration. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 140 (janvier 2021). (2021):
- A Fast Clustering Method for Identifying Rock Discontinuity Sets. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 23, n. 2 (janvier 2019). (2019):
- Freeze-thaw cycling damage evolution of additive cement mortar. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :
- (2019): Research on the Mechanical Properties and NMR Characteristics of Cement Mortar during Freeze-Thaw Cycles. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2019): Experimental Study of the Pore Structure Deterioration of Sandstones under Freeze-Thaw Cycles and Chemical Erosion. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 ( 2019).
- (2018): Numerical Calculation Analysis of the Structural Stability of Cemented Fill under Different Cement-Sand Ratios and Concentration Conditions. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).