- Model Investigation of Anti-seepage Measures for the Foundation of a Heritage Building Based on Soil Improvement. Dans: International Journal of Architectural Heritage. :
- Recognition of High-Risk Scenarios in Building Construction Based on Image Semantics. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 34, n. 4 (juillet 2020). (2020):
- Utilizing Computer Vision and Fuzzy Inference to Evaluate Level of Collision Safety for Workers and Equipment in a Dynamic Environment. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 146, n. 6 (juin 2020). (2020):
- Improving fatigue resistance of high strength bolt under cyclic transverse loading by fine particle peening. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 210 (mai 2020). (2020):
- Assessment of Construction Workers' Labor Intensity Based on Wearable Smartphone System. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 145, n. 7 (juillet 2019). (2019):
- (2018): Extension Model for Safety Appraisal of Existing Concrete Members Based on an Improved Comprehensive Weighting Method. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).
- Using Smartphones to Detect and Identify Construction Workers' Near-Miss Falls Based on ANN. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 145, n. 1 (janvier 2019). (2019):